Shipping and Distribution
At FDS we distribute finished goods to you as the customer or your end users. We are certified to offer both domestic and international shipping. Our location in Brea, California puts us in very close proximity to the Ports of Los Angeles and Long beach, major domestic airports and the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Hence our location is advantageous for international shipping and is convenient to meet the shipping needs of the majority of our clientele.
A typical shipment would involve the following activities:
- Receive Order by Phone/Fax/Email from Customer
- Pick finished goods using FIFO system
- Inspect and Pack finished goods for distribution
- Update customer inventory to reflect shipped goods
- Add freight charges and provide tracking number to each package
- Provide feedback to the customer
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly reports upon request
- Full Traceability.
- Same Day Shipping
- 100% of same day shipments received before 12:00 PST are processed and shipped
- 90% of standard shipments received before 12:00 PST will ship the same business day
- 100% of all orders are processed within 24 hours
- International shipments require 48 hours
- Drop Shipping is available
Reporting is provided upon request:
- Provide any reports requested by you as the customer.
- Inventory status
- Shipping date, tracking information
- Sales Analysis by SKU, Customer, Revenue
- Receiving reports Inventory and RMA's
This information was provided by Sterilization Validation Services, a Division of Life Science Outsourcing, Inc. For more information visit www.lso-inc.com/svs